Monday, November 30, 2009

Ribbon Wreath

I saw this cutesy wreath over at the fabulous Roeshel's DIY Show Off blog. Super adorable. Super inexpensive. Super fast. Click here for her detailed, step-by-step tutorial. I used a $1 foam wreath I got at the Dollar Store (hollah!!!) and some ribbon I picked up at Michaels for 70% off on Black Friday (score!!). Here are some pics I took along this short crafting journey.




And the finished product, 30 yards of wired ribbon later!


I am SO linking to Roeshel's DIY Show Off Holiday Highlights party, after all, this is her project! I swear, I'm not a crazy blog stalker or anything. But if you can take a moment, Roeshel is a finalist in the running to win a $5000 True Value shopping spree to re-do her bathroom! Click HERE to vote for her. And be sure to watch her video. It's great!

I'm also linking to:


Someday Craft's Wreath Inspiration


9 comments:

  1. I LOVE it. So simple but looks like a million bucks. Now that is a craft after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from DIY Showoff where I was visiting from It's the Little Things that make a House a Home...LOVE this wreath great idea! Also love the banner at the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I want to make one for my daughter's bedroom door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I bought the same dollar tree wreath for my wedding but never used it...now I'll have a project to use it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one more dollar tree wreath that is earmarked for this project. Your wreath is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Great idea to use the same idea for different season/holidays... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Saw this over at DIY earlier last week and thought about making it. I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete