Sunday, October 18, 2009

Green Goddess Dressing

*Image from Gina's Weight Watcher's Recipes

Another fabulous find from Gina’s Weight Watchers Recipes! With basil coming out of my ears and hesitancy to make high fat pesto, I was eager to make this salad dressing. I apologize for not having a good picture of it. It turned out fantastic and was gone before I could get a good picture of it.

1/2 cup light mayonnaise, such as Hellman's
1/2 cup scallions, chopped
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil, packed
1/8 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp anchovy paste – I skipped this
1/2 cup light sour cream

Place all ingredients except for sour cream in a blender and blend until smooth. Add sour cream and process until blended. Keep refrigerated until serving.


No comments:

Post a Comment