Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Inspire Me!

So, if you haven't checked it out yet, blogger Roeshel has an amazing Do It Yourself blog called The DIY Showoff. Folks submits projects they have done and she features them on her site! This is one of my favorite blogs to visit when I need some inspiration.

Right now, Roeshel is hosting a super fun scavenger hunt that winds its way through other project-y, crafty blogs. I am in on the fun to win fabulous prizes!

One of my favorite posts from her site was the More Fabulous Furniture Makeovers feature. This post inspired me to scour garage sales and craigslist for the perfect piece of furniture to give some life to. Now I have two chairs, a large mirror and a piano bench laying around my house, waiting for me to freshen them up. Mr. Tote is less than enthused because now he can't park his car in the garage. On a positive note, I have a dresser completed that I will be blogging about soon, kiddies!

Definitely check out The DIY Showoff if you need some inspiration. Start small, people, and GET CRAFTY!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank for the shout out & playing along Katie!

    GOOD LUCK!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete