Monday, December 28, 2009

Two Easy Christmas Decorations

Christmas may be over, but I'm still full of posts all about my favorite holiday! And with Roeshel's final DIY Holiday Highlights party, I figured this would be a perfect post to join the party! Below are two of the easiest, inexpensive Christmas decorations I came up with this year, the first Christmas in our new house.

Trifle bowl, I’d like you to meet Ornament. Now, make friends and sit real pretty on my TV stand. K, thanks.

This garland cost me all of $2 to make and I had enough for my kitchen AND guest bathroom. Using a 9 foot roll of wired ribbon, a pack of six snowflakes from the dollar store and some mini suction cups I had on hand, I created this puppy in less than 10 minutes.



Of course, I'm linking to Roeshel's DIY Show Off Holiday Highlights Party.

The DIY Show Off

I'm also linking to:


Making


2 comments:

  1. Someday Crafts posted one of your projects that is listed in my favs.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my bathroom makeover & for visiting me over at World of Dennifer! I love your Christmas decor - so cte & simple...just my style!

    ReplyDelete