Thursday, May 28, 2009

Blog Changes


I have made a few recent updates to my blog that I'd like to share/brag about (especially since I had to figure out the html code on a few of them to makeit all work for me).

  1. I have created a three-column blog so that I can highlight more areas without them running long down only one side of my blog.
  2. Twitter - now you can follow me on Twitter and see what I am up to in the upper left corner of my blog. I have Twitter hooked up to my phone so I can Tweet at any time. So high tech, I know.
  3. LinkWithin - now you can see similar posts that may be of interest to you at the bottom of each new post.
  4. AddThis! - now you can take any of my posts that you enjoy and share them on your Facebook, on Twitter, via email, print them and add to your favorite websites.


1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Facebook Likes?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete